We develop and implement the testing of individual modules up to series production readiness according to the customer's request. We support you when determining the optimal test strategy for your product. The creation of complete testing devices is possible through our testing equipment construction department. There are a variety of modern testing and test equipment devices available that can be used.
We create electrical testing strategies and hardware on a variety of systems, e.g.:
- ICT, preferably on Teradyne (GenRad) systems; also Reinhardt, Spea and others
- Flying probe using the Takaya system
- Boundary scan test with systems from the Göpel Company
- Functional test of user-guided space up to fully automatic test
- Combined tests using multi-stage adapters for ICT, FKT, and boundary scan
- Approaches using barometric, acoustic, and visual tests
- HV test and protective conductor test using a Sefelec test system
- Climate and alternating climate tests
- Environmental tests
The electrical testing technology is supported by SPI and AOI systems, as well as a 3D X-ray inspection system.